Sunday, September 20, 2009

Intermediate swimmer

So Hunter started swimming lessons in May and at first he hated it.....couldn't even get him in the water.....Now he loves it......we have kept him going through the fall because he was doing so great, we wanted him to advance as much as possible......he has been stuck at the beginning 2 level for about 3 months (floating on his bask was a HUGE hurdle to overcome) but the other day before his lesson he said, "Mommy, today I am going to kick with my kick board, float on my tummy, float on my back and streamline." I in turn said OK, knowing full well that this probably would not happen.....GUESS WHAT! He did all of it.....and because of that, he passed up a level and is noe Intermediate 1! I could not believe it! This picture is of Hunter and Kristen, our amazing friend who has helped us with these lessons all summer long! Hunter loves her!!!
Hunter and Coach Melinda.....
Hunter got the ring the bell and pick a prize from the treasure chest.....later that night we even went to the candy store to celebrate.....congrats to my little swimmer!

No comments: