Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boys wil be boys!!!

A few weeks ago, we decided to walk down to starbucks, get a drink and let Hunter run around. As we were enjoying the afternoon and our coffees, I looked over to check on Hunter and i found him bent over by the bush. When i asked him what he was doing, he ran over and said......
"Look mommy, I found a shell." I looked in his hands and to my surprise, Hunter had grabbed a snail out of the dirt.....I looked at Nadim and laughed.....then I told Hunter he was holding a snail, not a shell. Here is what happened next......
Hunter decided to play throw and catch with the snail. Nadim was totally grossed out that our son was playing with a snail, while i could not stop laughing......at this moment i realized, yet again that coming from a family with a TON of girls does not help you raise a little boy......I love my hunterman but pray that someday when the next one comes, it will be a GIRL......

No comments: