Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oceanside

My Aunt Kory and Uncle Bill have a condo in Oceanside that we like to visit every once in awhile. A few weeks ago, to close out the summer, we took the boys down......Hunter had a blast at the beach while Ethan hung out inside with Daddy.....Rylee helped Hunter build a sandcastle which he loved.......
Hunter decided that he liked the beach water on this trip.....so much so that he woud run in and out like there was not a worry in the world.....I, of course, was the one worrying......i love this picture though because it reminded me of how small Hunter still is, but also about how small we all are when compared to the great things on this earth.....I know it may sound weird but it was a good reminder for me......
We decided to trap Hunter in the sand......when we finished he threw up his hands and shouted "save me.....save me!" I love that kid.....
The boys also dug a hole for Jadyn and Hunter to stand in......they loved it......
Here is me and my hunterman enjoying family, fun, and Oceanside!!

No comments: