Sunday, June 7, 2009

Donut Store Sundays

So the past three weeks now, we have gotten up on Sundays and taken the boys to the donut store. We using to go to Krispy Kreme religiously but we have now started taking the boys to MV donuts.....Nadim think that they are a "real" donut store......at any rate, the boys dont notice a difference.....
Here is Hunter saying cheese to the camera.....he LOVES to talk to people in the donut store....and they like to talk to him to......
Do I even need to explain this one?
BIG BIG bites.....Hunter LOVES donuts and always orders the same one.....chocolate, with chocolate icing and pinkles.....(sprinkles:))

2 comments:

Travis and Ashley said...

Hey Brandi! So cute! Your boys just keep getting cuter and cuter! I was thinking about you the other day and a certain comment you made about the month of April. Haha! We need to get together! We are planning a Disney trip on Wednesday so if you guys are able, let me know if you want to meet up! Give the boys a squeeze for me!

Julie Brazelton said...

I love that tradition..I might copy you! I would have to agree with Nadim about the real donut store in MV:) So fun!