Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ashley's Shower




Ashley is one of my best friends from the good old days at El Toro. Throughout the past 8 years we have managed to stay in touch throughout college, dating, weddings, babies, and life. Her and her hubby, Travis are one of our closest friends. We love to hangout and do life together. Ash and Trav have played a huge role in our lives and the lives of the boys. They love our boys and our boys love them. The best part about doing life with the Harmors is that now, they are finally getting ready to have their first little baby....a BOY names Graham (whom i have been nagging them for forever!!) We are expecting his arrival at any time this month and this past saturday, we threw her a shower. It was a small shower with close friends and family. We had a blast eating yummy food, playing games and talking about the adventures of parenting. Here are a few pics!

2 comments:

Travis and Ashley said...

The pictures are so cute! Thank you so much for helping put on such an amazing shower! I had such a wonderful time and I couldn't have asked for anything more. And I love all those pictures of your cute boys! I love seeing you guys and I hope that we get to see each other more when my little guy finally decides to show his face!

Allison said...

Oh man! I love Ashley! I miss her!
Tell her congratulations!