Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Zoomars Petting Zoo

Last Friday we drove down to San Juan to take the boys to Zoomars Petting Zoo. It was a lot of fun, although I could tell Nadim was struggling.....he hates animals and the smell of them but he sucked it up for the sake of the boys! Here is Ethan talking to the forsey as Hunter calls it. The picture really cannot capture how awesome it was in real life.....
Here is Bucca smiling while Hunter kept busy.....he is so cute...look at those teeth.....
I love this pic...only my kid would think to do something like this.....gotta love him!
We HAD to take a picture with the forsey.....enough said.....
Here we are trying to feed the bunnies and guinea pigs....Hunter was afraid so instead of feeding them, he pretty much chucked the carrots at their heads.....Even though he did not like the feed the cuddly, fluffy animals, he loved to feed the horses....I have to be honest, I was pretty nervous that my kid may get a finger bitten off....

Here is Hunter riding the horse....he is not afraid at all....not even nervous....I love this shot....straight out of a western movie, cactus in the back, cowboy in a hat and a cute little guy on a big horse.....all and all Zoomars was a great experience for Hunter.....he still talks about it every day so i am sure we will be back at the "fetting zoo" soon

No comments: